Zoof Boots - Ma Da Ladla
- From ₹899 to ₹2999. Prices vary as per size and the pack chosen.
- Exchanges only. No returns. Please read our exchange policy below.
- Free shipping above ₹1198. Below ₹1198, we charge a shipping fee of ₹99.
Zoof Boots are our simplest dog shoes made from natural rubber. They are flexible, taking the paw's natural shape and allowing the dog to feel almost barefoot. They fit snuggly and are not too tight. In fact, they offer comfort and protection from ticks, germs, water and muck on everyday walks. They are easy to clean, easy to use and come in a variety of colours and patterns.
They are great for casual walks. Not meant for runs, intense playing or treks.
- Waterproof (made of natural rubber)
- Easy to clean
- Fits snug, doesn't come off
- Sole-less (Easy to get used to)
Why do we offer a minimum pack of 8 Zoof Boots?
Often, one of the boots may get worn, torn or lost. To allow you to replace that one boot without discarding the other three, we ship in pack of 8 boots.
Can I pick more than one color/print while getting a pack of 8, 16 or 24?
Yes, you can. 😊 Choose one colour of your choice, add the required details and proceed to checkout. Mention the second colour of your choice in the order notes and we will customise the pack for you.
How long can Zoof Boots be worn at a stretch?
We recommend that Zoof Boots are worn for upto 30 minutes at a stretch. If you plan to put them on for a longer time, take them off, let the paws breathe for 10 mins and put them on again. If you want shoes for long car rides, go for Zoof Casuals or Zoof Grips.
Are Zoof Boots anti-slip on all surfaces?
Yes, Zoof Boots are anti-slip on all dry surfaces. They are also anti-slip on wet outdoors. However, do not use them on wet tiles/marble eg: bathroom flooring.
My question is not listed here.
Please check our exhaustive FAQ page
Zoof Boots are washable using just soap and water. Do not put them in the washing machine.
If you plan to not use them for a long period, dust Zoof Boots with talcum powder and store them in a dark box.
We do not take returns (hence, no refund) due to hygiene reasons.
Our exchange policy is hassle-free and simple. You can request a size exchange within 10 days from delivery.
To initiate an exchange, please drop us an email with your order number at email@example.com or ping us on Whatsapp.
The terms of exchange are as follows:
- Only size exchange is available
- All reverse shipping charges will have to be borne by the customer. Please send your product to be exchanged to the following mailing address
Zoof Products Private Limited
Shop no 23, Palm Beach Residency,
Wadhwa Building, Near Rashmi Clinic
Sector 4, Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706
Contact: +91 7021555645
Use this number only for reverse shipments. To get in touch with us, click here.
- You can request for exchange only once
- If the product is damaged or used, it is not possible for us to accept an exchange request. Please make sure that you use the shoes indoors. Also, clean your pup's paws before you put the shoes on.
- Products that are sold in packs cannot be exchanged as individual items
- We ask that you preserve the product in its original condition with packaging
- Delivery charges are not refundable under the exchange
In case you would like to cancel the order, it is possible anytime before the order is dispatched. Cancellation charges of Rs. 99 would be deducted and the remaining amount would be credited back to you. We deduct this amount as we have to pay the payment gateway and e-commerce platform a % of the transaction even if the order gets cancelled.